Here is a new release of the Cool VL Viewer, available now from http://sldev.free.fr/
Since crash bugs have been fixed, all users should update.
Cool VL Viewer v188.8.131.52 (stable branch):
New in this release:
- Fixed a rare crash bug in the core HTTP engine.
- Fixed several potential crash bugs in motion controller.
- Fixed the flickering of offline sims red tile overlay in world map.
- Extended and improved the Lua scripting and automation features. See this thread for details.
- Backported from LL's viewer-asset-http the support for HTTP fetching of assets (off by default, toggle in Advanced -> Networking menu). EXPERIMENTAL: purposefully made to only work in SecondLife beta grid (Aditi) for now.
- Backported from LL's viewer-neko a fix to "Use experience box in LSL editor will not show as checked if containing object is in another region".
- Minor code cleanup.