Cool VL Viewer forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2024-04-16 23:49:45

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
TPV parcel open in Hippo Hollow for the Cool VL Viewer 

With TPV directory registrations, come some "benefits" for the listed third party viewers.

One of these benefits is the attribution of a parcel in the Hippo Hollow simulator estate.

The Cool VL Viewer has been granted one such parcel (2048m2), and it is for you all, its users, to enjoy !

I populated the parcel with a Cool Place (1), where you can meet for viewer-related stuff if you wish, and there is still room (and over 500 prims left in the quota) to build and experiment.

Rezzing and building permissions on the parcel are granted to all members of the Cool Products group (2).

Please refrain from building "Adult" stuff there (the sim is rated Moderate), and clean up after yourself, thank you !

Here is the SLURL: Cool VL Viewer parcel

You will also find two TV displays inside the barn: they are MOAP-enabled (media on a prim) and point on the Cool VL Viewer web site for one, and its forum for the second (they can be browsed, of course).

(1) (TM) (R) (C) Henri Beauchamp. :lol:
(2) A group joiner panel is available: click on it to get the group info SLURL, then click in chat on the Cool Products link that appears to open the corresponding group info floater from where you can join, for free of course. When building, ensure you checked the "Rez objects with land group when possible" box in the "Preferences" floater, "Cool features" tab, "Inventory" sub-tab: it will ensure the objects will not be returned after 10 minutes.

2024-03-29 20:10:05
Profile WWW

I added more fun stuff to the barn... ;)

You will also now find a teleporter that allows group members to TP to the build platform in the sky, and everyone to TP to the ground sandbox (which usage is however reserved to Open Source contributors) and to several Linden meeting places in Hippotrolis, the neighbor sim...

2024-03-31 07:10:43
Profile WWW

Here are some pictures of the Cool VL Viewer headquarters:

Note that, sadly, I do not have permission to change the parcel environment settings, so you would have to endure the totally silly sim-wide settings should you use the parcel environment. I recommend you use the preset viewer environments instead (Midday, Sunrise, Sunset or Midnight), or apply your own custom local settings (EE or WL). The above snapshots have been taken at "Midday".

2024-04-01 10:21:18
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]