Cool VL Viewer forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2024-04-19 23:21:21

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Crash upon editing script in prim on home parcel 

ZaneZimer wrote:
Thanks for the latest patch. I used it along with a completely fresh extract of the source and built. I have done a few tests with combinations of actions and things seem to be working as expected. The same error dialog that appears for this condition when editing a script in my inventory now appears when editing a script in the object's inventory (i.e no crash now).
Good !
Did the error message get also properly printed in the reports/errors text box of the script editor floater ?

2020-02-02 09:37:03
Profile WWW

Henri Beauchamp wrote:
Did the error message get also properly printed in the reports/errors text box of the script editor floater ?
Hmm...unfortunately no. The error was previously reporting in the floater when I edited from my inventory (and didn't crash). Now both paths (via my inventory or an object's) have an error dialog but no text is displayed in the floater other than 'compiling...'. Previously the floater had 'Upload failed:Service unreachable'.

2020-02-02 12:50:04

ZaneZimer wrote:
Hmm...unfortunately no. The error was previously reporting in the floater when I edited from my inventory (and didn't crash). Now both paths (via my inventory or an object's) have an error dialog but no text is displayed in the floater other than 'compiling...'. Previously the floater had 'Upload failed:Service unreachable'.
Thanks, I'll fix that for next release.

2020-02-02 13:55:32
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2