Cool VL Viewer forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2024-04-20 02:50:54

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Sim stats facility available to mouseview 

I test weaponry and other items that use mouselook to measure sim impact performance.

Cool viewers sim stats (Ctrl, shift, 1) currently disappear when you go into mouseview, can this be looked at so it shows in mouselook too please?

(Nicholaz viewer shows it ok although there the window is not movable)

2009-04-18 11:30:19

Dwayne Oliva wrote:
I test weaponry and other items that use mouselook to measure sim impact performance.

Cool viewers sim stats (Ctrl, shift, 1) currently disappear when you go into mouseview,
The Cool SL Viewer v1.22 reacts in the exact same way as the official v1.22 viewer in this respect... This is not a bug.

Quote:
can this be looked at so it shows in mouselook too please?
Please, see the rules for this forum. "Bugs" which are not specific to the Cool SL Viewer but are present as well into the official viewer should be reported on the official JIRA (issue tracker). Note that this issue is not really a bug either... In mouse-look, all the floaters are automatically hidden, and since v1.21 the statistics "bar" was replaced by a statistics floater...

Quote:
(Nicholaz viewer shows it ok although there the window is not movable)
This is because Nicholaz' viewer is based on a much older code base. The Cool SL Viewer v1.19.0.5 also shows the statistics while in mouse-look, you may therefore use it for your testings (of course, the v1.19 branch, while faster on "old" computers, is slower on modern ones, but if you test all your weapons with the same viewer, this should not be a problem).

2009-04-18 14:57:05
Profile WWW

Sadly I've probably more chance of seeing God than getting LL to do anything via JIRA

Guess i'll have to use my Nicholaz for this function then as it must be complex to fix, despite being useful.

2009-04-18 15:49:38
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]