Cool VL Viewer forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2024-03-29 05:26:17

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
The future of the Cool SL Viewer 

I've been using your viewer since it came out and I sure do like it. I had no idea Boy Lane was screwing you. I've been calling it Cool Viewer all along as well. All Cool Products are yours at their root on SL so I never even thought there was some malfunction with the name.
However, rather than cause screaming twittery about what's sure to be a drama freakout every day about the TPV, would you consider some sort of legal thing where you retain all rights to everything but use my name to publish and be in their accepted white list? I can just hear it now with all the misinformed people screaming the sky is falling and we're to blame.
Something like a consortium or any sort of acceptable manner to you that makes this fine viewer legit in their eyes is worth it to me. They have all my personal information. They asked for information that's illegal to give out in Canada too so I gave it to them and let them hang themselves on the rope one day if it's a problem.
You could form some sort of Cool Corp tm and register in the name one of your minions, which is what I'm offering or at least, suggesting.

2010-04-05 11:56:24
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2