Cool VL Viewer forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2017-07-28 09:02:45



Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Grid paramaters changes and default grids inclusion requests 
Author Message

Joined: 2009-03-17 18:42:51
Posts: 3598
Reply with quote
Mondy wrote:
Island Oasis for example,allow Phoenix and Imprudence to connect,but not any V2 based viewer and more bizzarely, Cool VL is refused even when entering the correct grid parameters.

On my request, the owner of the Island Oasis grid has added the Cool VL Viewer to the list of their approved viewers. I also added Island Oasis to the grid selection combo on the login screen (added in v1.26.0.23 and v1.16.2.1).


2011-10-15 13:31:09
Profile WWW

Joined: 2009-09-08 01:27:46
Posts: 172
Reply with quote
The grid info for "Local port 9000" is currently broken, even though the information in it looks correct. I have only been able to get in to a local opensim or aurora standalone by manually entering in the grid uri http://127.0.0.1:9000/ from the command line.


2011-10-16 10:01:49
Profile WWW

Joined: 2009-03-17 18:42:51
Posts: 3598
Reply with quote
Zauber Exonar wrote:
The grid info for "Local port 9000" is currently broken, even though the information in it looks correct. I have only been able to get in to a local opensim or aurora standalone by manually entering in the grid uri http://127.0.0.1:9000/ from the command line.
Hmmm... Yes, that's a bug ! In fact, the viewer fails to select the local grids at all and reverts to the last selected non-local grid (the login screen should show the BurningIce logo when selecting a local grid). It will be fixed in next releases.


2011-10-17 09:42:56
Profile WWW

Joined: 2012-04-06 05:41:34
Posts: 4
Reply with quote
I am sorry for not seeing this thread... but my grids login uri is http://login.cyberwrld.net:8002/
I hope it gets added in the future.


2012-04-07 00:18:28
Profile

Joined: 2009-03-17 18:42:51
Posts: 3598
Reply with quote
Timothy Vyper wrote:
I am sorry for not seeing this thread... but my grids login uri is http://login.cyberwrld.net:8002/
I hope it gets added in the future.
It will be added to next releases.

However, I noticed the following oddities in the advertized parameters for your grid

Also, in the Configure Viewers page of your site, the following info is wrong about the Cool VL Viewer:
  • The name of the viewer is "Cool VL Viewer", not "Cool Viewer".
  • The Cool VL Viewer does have OSSL support (functions and constants highlighting and tool tips in the script editor).


2012-04-07 07:10:32
Profile WWW

Joined: 2012-04-06 05:41:34
Posts: 4
Reply with quote
Sorry for delayed response, you encouraged us to scurry together and improve our registration and lost password pages. If you pull it again it should pull all the correct information. As for the helper uri, we didn't need it enabled as money is handled third party. But we have setup a default fall back that will be pulled as our helper uri in case the region module fails for some reason.

Thank you so much for putting us in your default grid list. I also fixed up all the mistakes we made about your viewer, I apologize as those where my fault I shall look for myself from now on, instead of trusting the OpenSim Wiki.


2012-04-07 20:56:44
Profile

Joined: 2012-05-23 01:25:39
Posts: 7
Reply with quote
Heya Coyote and Henri, I want you both to know I'm updating madly. Yeah my dance card is full with Coolness. Now on to version 17 for Lion and am delighted.

One thing I'd like to ask, is if you would include my grid "DreamNation" in your grid list in future updates:
Login URL: http://world.dreamnation.net:8002/
helper page: http://world.dreamnation.net/

Oh I mean two things. And can we make you our viewer of choice on our web site?

Cheers,
Waki


2012-06-14 13:06:27
Profile

Joined: 2009-03-17 18:42:51
Posts: 3598
Reply with quote
Waki Janus wrote:
Heya Coyote and Henri, I want you both to know I'm updating madly. Yeah my dance card is full with Coolness. Now on to version 17 for Lion and am delighted.

One thing I'd like to ask, is if you would include my grid "DreamNation" in your grid list in future updates:
Login URL: http://world.dreamnation.net:8002/
helper page: http://world.dreamnation.net/
I will... When there will be a proper website and registration form to register to your grid...

Quote:
Oh I mean two things. And can we make you our viewer of choice on our web site?
Sure.


2012-06-14 13:37:48
Profile WWW

Joined: 2013-04-19 23:57:37
Posts: 1
Reply with quote
I would like to add my grid in the list: ItalianGrid loginURI http://italian-grid.eu:8002
Thank you.


2013-04-20 00:03:47
Profile

Joined: 2009-03-17 18:42:51
Posts: 3598
Reply with quote
It has been added for the upcoming releases.


2013-04-20 07:02:15
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.