Cool VL Viewer forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2024-04-19 10:23:50

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Scripting Highlights Update to Current 

Hi Henri,

I am including 3 files for V2/3 Viewer base to update the scripting syntax highlighting. These are current to recent LL Server (LL functions which are active) as well as the OpenSim OSSL, Aurora-Sim AA & BOT functions as well as the rest pertinent to both.

This does not affect compatibility with LL in any way but not includes the extras which peoiple are using in OpenSim & Aurora-Sim. Hope you find it helpful. Please note that I update my repositories on Github semi-regularly as time permits. My GitHub URL https://github.com/WhiteStar-Magic

Included here:
linden\indra\llParcelFlags.h
linden\indra\lscript\lscript_library.cpp
linden\indra\newview\skins\default\xui\en\strings.xml

2011-10-17 19:34:13

Thanks, but there are more files involved in support for new LSL functions (for example, keywords.ini and indra.l, among others). I always keep the Cool VL Viewer up to date with the production grid LSL functions, but cannot afford supporting the gazillion of OpenSim specific functions (which are also moving targets and pretty badly documented)...

2011-10-17 20:18:05
Profile WWW

If you are at all interested, I have a Github repo related to viewer support for OSSL. I'll finish it up tomorrow (March 4) as it's late today & I need a bit of a break but feel free to have a look & offer any suggestions / advice you may have. I am pretty certain I have captured all the required files & related changes.

I have the issue tracker on Github if you come aross something that needs my attention.

See: https://github.com/WhiteStar-Magic/Viewer-OSSL

I have also been updating the documentation on the OpenSim wiki related to OSSL a well as a few other things.

I look forward to hearing from you
WS

2012-03-04 01:57:59

Thanks, the highlighting and tool-tip info (and only them) was added to v1.26.4.3, with due credits in the sources and About floater.

2012-03-10 15:03:36
Profile WWW

Excellent Henri ! :D

Oh goodness... I just pushed an update/correction for keywords.ini only a few minutes ago.....

By the way, I transfered the repo from Github to bitbucket to make it easier for other viewer devs to have access to it.
now located @ https://bitbucket.org/WhiteStar_Magic/v ... l/overview

If you discover any anomolies there please advise but just as a friendly reminder, I am using V.3.3.x base to build this on which is a tad different than previous base versions.

Have a terrific day!
WS

2012-03-10 15:41:08
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]