Cool VL Viewer forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2024-03-28 14:51:32

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Cool viewer isnt there after installed it. 

For some reason, the original client keeps letting me freez up, every few seconds, if that sounds familiar for anyone please tell me.

I used to use the cool viewer, altho it is laggier, it works perfectly and doesnt makes me crash. I tried to reinstall the normal second life again, to see if they might fixed it.. but it didnt got fixed, i keep freezing up still.

So i had to redo the cool viewer, the same was as on the website again after uninstalling second life ofcourse.

Im doing the old version, not the windlight, or it doesnt work, i install it, thats done.
Then i let the cool viewer install in my second life map, he says his finishes, done as well.

But then i open the map, or search in my computer, but nowhere is the new cool viewer button again, it used to work before, what am i doing wrong now.

Can someone please help me with this? On this moment i cant even log on SL anymore in anyway =/.

2009-09-02 19:36:43

I don't understand what you mean by "map"...

In any case, proceed as follow:

- uninstall all viewers.
- download the official viewer (the v1.19.0.5 one, since you want to use the legacy branch of the Cool SL Viewer). The link is given on the website (it's the "get it from LL" link, along the corresponding Cool SL Viewer version).
- install the official viewer v1.19.0.5.
- install the Cool SL Viewer v1.19.0.5 in the same directory as the official viewer v1.19.0.5.

See the Installation howtos in this forum for more details.

2009-09-03 14:41:19
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]