Cool VL Viewer forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2024-04-24 07:12:53

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Typing bar for IM's is clear 

I recommended Cool VL to a friend of mine today and he installed it, and is loving it, but his one big problem is that in his IM screen his bar when he types in his IM's is clear, mine is white...when he's in a room with a dark wall he can't see what he's typing. I thought of changing his font colour but all the options only seem to change the colour after you hit enter, the font stays black as you type it. Is there a way I can tell him to fix that clear line? Any help would be truly appreciated. Thank you.

Tapika aka Karen

2014-06-03 04:51:17

I don't really understand your question: the input line is white and the text is black, so I don't see how you could get a better contrast... Did your friend change the skin for a non-standard (i.e. non-provided) one ?...

It'd be better if your friend explained him/her-self their problem (and their expectations) and posted a screenshot...

2014-06-03 07:41:59
Profile WWW

Sorry...perhaps how I typed it was confusing....

The line where you type IM"s is clear, he has not put any skins on...he's not that SL savvy, The only thing he has changed was to increase the UI size slider by quite a bit because he needs a larger sized font to be able to read it, which I showed him how to do. I'll teach him tonight how to take a photo with his chat screen in it and post it for you. Thank you.

2014-06-03 19:44:58

Ok..last night when he logged on the bar for typing IM's in was white...don't know why it was clear the first 2 times he logged in...just happy it fixed itself...Sorry to bother you..have a great day and thanks for the great program!

2014-06-04 10:44:32
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]