Cool VL Viewer forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2024-03-19 07:03:19

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Hud zoom out 

I havent done this in awhile so am not sure when it broke but in the two newest versions it is. I attached a hud that was off my screen so when I did the edit of a hud that I could see then rolled the scroll wheel it zooms out but doesnt zoom your huds. It used to zoom all of your huds down and show you what was on the outside of your field of view but just the little square box shows up and nothing on the outside. I did a test with a big box that covered half my screen I moved it off the side of the screen and could no longer see it when I zoomed out.

no real crash report to attach with this one as its not really a crash

2022-06-06 06:44:07

The HUD zoom out feature only works for the currently edited HUD (meaning other, non-edited HUDs are not zoomed out, of course).

In order to zoom out an out of screen HUD, open the inventory folder containing the worn HUD, right click on the item for the latter, and choose "Edit" from the context menu; the Edit floater then opens for that HUD and you can now zoom it out on your screen to bring it back within the window...

2022-06-06 08:08:42
Profile WWW

Thank you, Henri! I've been in SL for an embarrassingly long time and never noticed that option. When fitting a new HUD, I've always selected some other HUD with Editor, zoomed out with the scroll-wheel, and then transferred my focus to the new HUD I wanted to adjust. Your method is much cleaner!

2022-06-11 22:21:00
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]