Cool VL Viewer forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2024-04-18 12:47:48

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Please make "Favorites" and "My Outfits" System Folders 

Henri,

Would it be possible to make the "Favorites" and "My Outfits" folders systems folders so they sort to the top?

Thank you for all the wonderful work you do!

Regards,

Laffa

2012-12-11 02:08:07

Mmmm, I won't speak for Henri but I think he doesn't really like these system folders… Personally, I handle my favorites and my outfits 'manually', by having 2 folders named '!Favorites' and '!Outfits'. With the '!' as the first character, they naturally appear above all others when everything is sorted alphabetically, so they're easier to find. Mine are inside my Landmarks and Clothing folders, but I guess it could work anywhere…

2012-12-11 06:38:13

These folders have no meaning whatsoever as far as the Cool VL Viewer is concerned (they didn't even exist before LL's v2 viewer was released and they are of no use at all for a v1 UI user).

As such, they are *not* considered as system folders by the Cool VL Viewer and the latter even allows you to delete these folders entirely if you want to reduce the clutter in the root folder of your inventory. This will not change and the reply to your request is therefore "sorry, but no !".

Erika is right, you can rename these folders as you wish with the Cool VL Viewer, and inserting a special character at the start of their name will allow you to get them sorted first or last in the root inventory (when the latter is sorted by name).

2012-12-11 09:27:48
Profile WWW

I guess a nicer feature would be a flag to make folders undeletable, so you dont throw away a million things with a click/keystroke by accident. :P

2012-12-11 16:17:33
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]