Cool VL Viewer forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2024-04-19 20:18:17

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Feature Request 

Hello

Thanks once again for considering the last request, finding it extremely useful.

Recently there has been a problem with Group Chats popping up errors and while I'm aware this is an SL issue there has been times when Chat from Certain Groups might be unwanted (spammy, and only there to receive updates on a product etc) something I was wanting to query was whether you could impliment a tick like box perhaps in the groups window and ticking it will effectively block any incomming chat's from that particular group. Not only will I find it to be useful while this Group Chat issue is being solved by SL, but can be useful to Groups that spam and generally have you instantly reaching for the close button not caring about it's contents.

Thanks once again for providing us with a more stable, and generally better viewer.

Dan

2009-06-16 06:36:57

Such a feature cannot be implemented viewer side only, since all settings associated with a given group is stored server side and retrieved via the viewer from the servers (i.e., the new settings would have to be assigned a new message between the server and the viewer, and server side modifications would be required).

2009-06-16 08:33:36
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]