Cool VL Viewer forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2024-03-28 15:31:48

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
feature request 

first of all hands up for this sick viewer, no other viewer gives so much fps :)
well wanted to ask is it possiable to make mouse lock option
example when you do left click and hold on your avatar back you can turn around with your mouse without needing arrow keys left and right and its way more faster even tho when you walking / running changing direction is so much more easier
asking because i saw the other day that nirans nowdays black dragon did make it when you hold right mouse button you can turning around same and hey have that option to lock down the mouse with letter V so by pressing it stays locked until next time you pressed
this movement option would be a great feature as there is always easier and wanted to speed up your view point
so like example you have shortcut for always run ctrl+r is it possiable that you can make this lock mouse option with some shortcut? :)
2nd is it possiable to have in debug or anywhere else to skip preanimation, like skipping that kneel before jump and thoose?
keep up the great work henri the viewer is flawless :)

2014-02-19 03:24:46

In the Cool VL Viewer, the right-mouse click is reserved for the pie menu. The answer is therefore: sorry, but no.

As for "skipping pre-animations", it's an ugly hack that breaks the "shared experience" (rule 2.k of the TPV Policy). Here again, the reply is no.

2014-03-16 14:10:49
Profile WWW

I happened to notice this thread while looking for something else, and I hope I'm not too late to be of use.

I do exactly what I think the OP was asking for, but I do it in my mouse settings. I use a Logitech mouse, and in the driver settings, there is an option to set any of the buttons to "click lock", which toggles holding down the "primary click" on and off. I set the middle button (scroll wheel button) to click lock.

2014-10-05 23:05:41
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]