Cool VL Viewer forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2024-04-18 21:21:20

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Feature Request: Show names with the looking at me floater 

I do perhaps something wrong but each time when I unlog, the feature "ShowLookAt" is removed and i must activate it again after each login...

Is it possible that "ShowLookAt" stay always activated?

Tia

2011-12-12 16:24:21

Can you enable names being showed together with the look at me camera floater cross?

Especially in clubs in can be useful to know who is looking at one.

2011-12-25 09:55:34

This kind of "feature" is too close to a spying/stalking one. What people do with their camera is their business.

Unlike some other viewers which were more or less derived from grieving tools, I refuse to implement such features.

As for making the ShowLookAt debug setting persistent, I won't do it either: in my opinion this setting should never have existed in the first place (and is only kept in the Cool VL Viewer because it exists in LL's viewers). This said, you can do it yourself (edit the settings.xml file and change the persistent flag from 0 to 1).

2011-12-27 11:05:46
Profile WWW

Not sure if this is hidden somewhere in the viewer such as a debug setting I missed, but two things I miss when using Cool VL compared to other TPVs is Agent names on avatar Look At targets. Was hoping this could be implemented so we could know who's looking at what/who instead of a nameless target.

In addition, it appears that when you enable Look At, when you relog, it reverts to off and you have to enable it each time, so wondering if this could be made to remain active on consecutive relogs if you enable it.

2013-07-14 11:00:36

sorrow wrote:
Not sure if this is hidden somewhere in the viewer such as a debug setting I missed, but two things I miss when using Cool VL compared to other TPVs is Agent names on avatar Look At targets. Was hoping this could be implemented so we could know who's looking at what/who instead of a nameless target.

In addition, it appears that when you enable Look At, when you relog, it reverts to off and you have to enable it each time, so wondering if this could be made to remain active on consecutive relogs if you enable it.
Post merged with the existing topic (please, before posting a new topic, do a search: a search for "show look at" would have immediately given you the answers to your questions).

2013-07-14 12:43:55
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]