Cool VL Viewer forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2024-04-19 20:28:43

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
new feature 

Henri,
I am not expert and I dont know what is hiding behind the spams. Myself, I do not have such scripts.... For getting more accurate info, I could only catch you and tp you to a sim where tons of people use such stuffs (it is where I made my last tests, btw) and you could see better. Because beside telling you "my screen is full of weird characters and I lag and I poof", I cant be very more accurate. :(
I tried to IM you lately but you were busy :( I will do another try later :)

2012-06-04 08:25:49

Ruby94 wrote:
Henri,
I am not expert and I dont know what is hiding behind the spams. Myself, I do not have such scripts.... For getting more accurate info, I could only catch you and tp you to a sim where tons of people use such stuffs (it is where I made my last tests, btw)
Just post a landmark in this forum and I'll visit that place when I feel like it. I don't do private debugging session: when I'm in SL, it's usually either to code or to RP and enjoy it.

Quote:
I tried to IM you lately but you were busy :( I will do another try later :)
Like clearly stated in the Cool VL Viewer usage policy (presented to you the first time you use it, and also available in the About floater), support is provided EXCLUSIVELY via this forum. IMing me about the viewer in-world, might get you quickly muted ! Please, respect my quality time in SL: I provide the Cool VL Viewer for free and I therefore do not provide "customer" service for it in-world (since there's no customer for it in the first place) !

2012-06-04 08:34:50
Profile WWW

here is the patch. It is the Antispam code of NaCl by Chalice Yao. It is same antispam used in Firestorm.
It works great. Lirusaito helped too.
Diff file is related to 1.26.4 (16)

Attachments:
patch.txt [31.6 KiB]
Downloaded 173 times
2012-07-05 07:50:59
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2