First, let me send you many thanks for the great work you're doing with Cool VL Viewer.
I would like to ask for several features that would be very useful for many users IMHO.
I looked in the forum search and didn't find any message talking about them, so I hope it's ok to ask.
Seen in Imprudence viewer and some others :
- Option for highlighting friends nametags.
- Option for different color on friends speech in local and group chats.
I saw these 2 only in the Estate manager plugin of MB viewer :
- A function for land managers to dump to local/export land banned residents list and allowed residents list (by keys).
- A function for estate manager to dump to local/export estate banned residents list and allowed resident list (by keys).
Seen in libomv viewer :
- A function for group owners to dump to local/export group members list and group roles list (by UUID).
Never seen, I don't know if they are technically possible :
- A button or box in group description box to get the group UUID.
- A GroupName2Key embedded function that can be called by script.
- A Name2Key embedded function that can be called by script.
- A "by perm" field in inventory filters (for example check boxes for Copy Mod and Trans).
I think my list is long enough I will keep my other minor ideas for a later post
P.S. Sorry if my english is not so perfect or clear, I'm a native french speaker.