Cool VL Viewer forum

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 2024-04-23 07:28:47

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Avatar rendering as black with a dress on 

yes. It seem as if the numbering confused Geoff. Kunta has been applying various patches to the previous OS for things that didn't work and got ahead of the official OS version. So what we will now refer to as OS 0.9.1.0(Snail) is not yet installed DN wide. However, Kunta has now upgraded XMRE 1 & 2 sims to Snail. I've asked him to do the same for the Cool VL Sandbox. Then you can let us know what features are turned on or not turned on. Kunta has mainly been concerned with the implementation of LEngine. BOM as similar tends to not be on horizon, so I think you could be of significant help there Henri. I'll let you know when it is done.

2019-11-01 03:37:27

Your Cool VL Viewer Sandbox is now running on OS 0.9.1.0 Snail Dreamnation. This is the most current update of the new OS. Please let us know if there is anything that needs to be enabled or is not working properly.

Anakin Skywalker, risen from the dead, will contact you. He's a 3D modeller and environment artist with EA and our leading mesh genius. He'd like to coordinate with you and use your sandbox to see if we can pinpoint any difficulties with OS 0.9.1.0 Snail.

2019-11-01 22:36:31

Waki Janus wrote:
Your Cool VL Viewer Sandbox is now running on OS 0.9.1.0 Snail Dreamnation. This is the most current update of the new OS.
Just in time before the release... :lol:
It was a short night for me, but today's releases will provide full Universal wearable support in OpenSim v0.9.1.0, with improved bake-on-mesh support (proper refreshing of your avatar's attachments textures after rebake, proper support of Universal non-avatar bakes) and full compatibility with old viewers (automatic rebake when switching from a region to another and when they do not both support the additional bakes).

Quote:
Please let us know if there is anything that needs to be enabled or is not working properly.
I tested against Singularity and Firestorm, with TP in/out of regions with/without Universal bakes support... Everything seems to be working OK. :D

The Cool VL Viewer is now officially the first viewer to fully support bake-on-mesh in OpenSim.

Thank you for your help !

2019-11-02 10:45:15
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4